Become a port of Cartago
Working together for us means, understanding one another, respecting different viewpoints and beliefs, and relying on each other. When problems arise, they are discussed openly. Our flat hierarchy guarantees this for all colleagues. Performance, and team spirit are always recognized. At Cartago Software there is no place for stereotyped thinking. Our cosmopolitan team has been selected according to performance and suitability. It is possible to rely on everyone in the team, even when work becomes intensive. We are a family friendly team, and your family is as important to us as you are.
Our Software Suite Cartago®Live consists of several programs that are used in the area of output management and are among the most modern solutions worldwide. We develop using the agile SCRUM development methodology
The completely web-based system offers the most modern solution in this environment worldwide and is based 100% on open standards. With Cartago®Live, online / interactive, on-demand and documents can be created quickly, flexibly and efficiently, as well as adapted to company-specific requirements. Cartago’s solutions are used throughout Europe by national and international companies to process their business and customer communication in the SAP environment. You can find more information on our range of products and solutions on our company website (www.cartago.com).
Become a Frontend Developer!
Location: International / Language(s): English (must) / German (can)
Location: International / Germany
Your position at a glance
- Development of web solutions and user interfaces for various products in the document management area using the latest web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JS) as well as related processes and procedures.
- You are involved in all project phases and can use and expand your knowledge in the areas of design, implementation, testing and integration of software products and services.
- Conceptualize new solutions or adapt existing solutions to customer needs.
- Test and implement new software technologies and solutions.
- Work along side our support and quality engineering members in providing assistance to our customers and prospects.
- Training as an IT specialist in the area of application development or comparable qualification in the areas of computer science, computer engineering, media computer science or mathematics.
- Development practice with Eclipse, Ant, Maven, SVN, JUnit, Tomcat, Apache.
- ‘Fast learner’, strong analytical skills, creativity
- Good German and English skills (German is only required for employees based in Germany).
- Team spirit and enjoys project-related work.
We look forward to your complete application documents including cover letter, Curriculum vitae and certificates.
Getting started as professionally experienced worker
Are you looking for a future-oriented and very family-oriented company? We want to shape and protect the future of digital document processing, while committed and qualified employees go this way with us. With us you will then find exactly the right rights to grow a feeling and to experience exciting and interesting trends of the future.
Jobs for university students
Whether Bachelor or Master – with us you have many opportunities to gain practical experience during your studies. Whether you want to gain your first professional experience during your studies or would like to take on responsibility for challenging tasks as a career starter right after your studies – with us you are guaranteed to find exciting and varied opportunities. Are you looking for a new challenge?
Whether it’s a student internship, apprenticeship or dual study – here you will find all information about our professions, locations and application deadlines. Having fun at work is our top priority. Because only those who enjoy doing their job can also be passionate about web-based applications. From internships and training programs to dual study programs – you are sure to find something here. We look forward to you!
Challenging Positions & Outstanding Opportunities
Do you like what you read and you are looking for a challenge in the field of web based applications? Do you want to work for and with German and international customers? Then you are bang on in our young and open minded team! Take a look at our vacancies and figure out if the right one for you is among them.